Submission Preperation Checklist
as part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their
submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions
may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor
is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation
has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or
RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics,
rather than underlining (except with URL addresses);
and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within
the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements
outlined in the Author Guidelines.